- Monthly Events
- 21 Days to Wellness
- Chinese Medicine
Certification online via skype.com
every 2 hrs saturday 10-12 pm
Online Or Correspondence Course
In this 4 weekend workshop participants will learn:
Part 1- 8 hours
- Background introduction to TCM
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Ear Massage
- Ear Probes
- Ear Acu- magnets
- Treatment Techniques
- Ear Reflexology Protocol
Part 2- 8 Hours
- Review Diagnosis
- USE OF EAR MAGNETS
- USE OF SPRING LOADED PROBE
- USE OF ELECTRIC STIM EAR
- REVIEW OF EAR MASSAGE
- Reflexology Health Record
- Ear Reflexology Points Map
- Patient Demo-Session Record Keeping
Boca Raton Acupuncture
What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is the word the French Missionaries used when they saw Chinese Doctors inserting steel filiform pins into the human body.
Chinese Medicine is called the Science of Longevity in China
Acupuncture is called Jing Luo or Meridian Therapy
What is a meridian?
A defined pathway that carries qi through the body. Meridians can be stimulated by heat, pressure, Acupuncture, suction, magnets, soundwaves and light. Qi-Gong Player/ practitioners transmit Qi through hands.
What is Qi?
Electro-magnetic energy that flows through body like blood
What is Gong?
Mastering your energy through exercise
Who is an acupuncturist?
A person that performs the insertion of Pins into meridians for healing
Who is Dr. George Love?
A Daoist Qigong Master and a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, not limited to Acupuncture. He performs all of the aspects of Traditional Oriental Medicine including Japanese, Korean and Tibetan. He is a Medicine Buddha (Tibetan) meditation instructor. He is an Herbal Shaman making medicinal elixirs.
8 Limbs of Classical Chinese Medicine
- Meridian Therapy – Heat, Pressure, Sound Waves, Magnets, Cupping, Gwasha, Red Light, Laser, Pins, Electro-stim
8 Limbs of Love Chinese Medicine
- Advanced Medical Tai Chi Gong
- Juicing & Food therapy
- Herb Therapy
- Emotional Release Dance
- 21 Days to LifeChange
- Self-Healing Education
Chinese Medicine is more than Acupuncture
Dr. Love’s Treatment is 8 unique procedures
- Chinese Medical massage as a diagnostic technique – $75 Value
- Painless pin insertion and breathing exercises – $90 Value
- Psycho-puncture to resolve stagnant qi – $95 Value
- Neck muscle/tendon/ligament relaxation – $35 Value
- Ear/Scalp Massage (Ear Reflexology) and TMJ therapy – $60 Value
- After pin removal, sacral bone pump/hip flexor stretch – $25 Value
- Heart Chakra Opening – $25 Value
- Herbal medicine Consult – $95 Value
$125 per treatment ($500 value) or 4 TX = $369